Nagoya Citywalk Batam is a business district with the citywalk concept. Nagoya Citywalk Batam combines the concept of shopping, entertainment, eater-tainment or culinary, with the harmonization of indoor and outdoor activities. There is a green garden between the outlets of international class which combines innovative and creative design between man, nature, architecture, shopping and culinary.
Nagoya Citywalk Batam strategic location
Nagoya Citywalk is a plaza that presents the concept of shopping, dining and entertainment. Located in the business center of the city of Batam, Nagoya, which is the only one area in Batam which is alive for 24/7.
With this strategic location, Nagoya Citywalk Batam is easy to reach from anywhere. But, there is no direct public transportation here. It is recommended to use a taxy, rent a car or by personal vehicle.
Facilities & Tenants
There are some free facilities provided by Nagoya Citywalk for the visitor. Among of them are:
- Baby Stroller: for maximum convenient shopping, visitor with baby can use the stroller which is available in Customer Service on the main entrance C1.
- Wheel Chair Service: also available in Information Center Counter on the main entrance C1.
- Lost & Found: if you ever lost or found something, you can directly contact to Tenant Public Relation Staff for them to help.
- Tenant Public Realation Service, available from 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Restroom for The Physically Challenged: wheelchair accessible
- Musholla for Moslem prayer
- Nursing Room
Nagoya Citywalk filled by tenants from national to international class, their categories of fashion, entertainment, beauty, culinary and the gym.
- For fashion and beauty, there are Sunboss dept store, The Sport Ware House, Guardian, the Body Shop and else.
- For entertainment, there are Fun World, Arcade games arena, Allegro KTV, and more.
- For culinary, there is Mr Pancake Restaurant, J Co Donuts, Ayam Penyet Anggem, Cinnamon, Brewsky, Kroepoek Food Hall, Bento Tei, Bebek Sawah, The Duck King, and many more.
- Address: Northwalk A No.1, Batam – 29444, Indonesia
- Official website: http://nagoyacitywalk.wix.com/
- Phone: +62 778 430 000 and +62 778 459 594