One exciting activity aside of snorkeling and diving on Abang Island and its surroundings is camping. Camping usually take place Dedap Beach on Dedap Island, just next to Abang Island. Dedap Beach is a camping ground that is highly recommended for you lovers of nature and traveling. Dedap Beach is indeed a prime tourist destination in the area around Abang Island waters. The profile of a wide and shady beach with white sand and clear sea water is its own attraction.
2D1N Camping and Snorkeling Details
Enjoy Batam together with Modelux Digital is now opening 2D1N camping package plus snorkeling at Dedap Beach.
The snorkeling spot we will visit is on Dedap and Abang Island which is indeed the best snorkeling spot on Batam.
Enjoy the thrill of camping in nature and enjoy the beauty of the underwater world in Batam in one package!
|Meeting point||Price per pax (adult)|
|PT Pari Jetty||Rp. 520.000|
|Kepri Mall||Rp. 620.000|
- Price only valid for minimum 10 pax, can join with other group, if any. Contact us for availability.
- PT Pari jetty maps as per below, for your reference.
Include on the package:
Day 1 (camping)
- Tent with 4 person capacity per tent
- Public bathroom and toilet
- Coffee and tea
- Breakfast for next day
Day 2 (snorkeling)
- Set of snorkeling gears
- Life jacket
- Underwater photos
- Fresh coconut
- Coffee and tea
- Mineral water
- First aid
- Speed boat
- Land transport (package with transport)
- If there are damaged or lost equipment or tool due to guest, guest are required to replace according to the new price of the tool or equipement that was damaged or removed.
- Guests are strongly advised to bring a USB, Memory, or flash disk cable to copy snorkeling photos. Otherwise, photos will be share to Google Drive, please expect delay for couple of days, especially when it is peak season.
- Guests must follow the rules of the guide during the trip for mutual safety.
- Guests are expected to bring towels, bath soap and other personal supplies.
- Deposit of 30% of the total cost must be paid one week before departure
- If the guest cancels, deposit is deemed to be forfeited.
- Deposit can be paid through the account below or meet directly at the office.
More information about 2D1N Camping at Dedap Beach and Snorkeling Abang Island, contact us at:
- Office: Kepri Mall ground floor no 26A – next to ATM Center
- Contact (SMS/ WhatsApp/ Call: +62813 7836 3090 / +62896 2308 4000