Don’t leave Batam without Kek Pisang Villa!
“VILLA” is a name taken by the place where the first location of the business is established at Villa Muka Kuning Batam. At the beginning of the official establishment, on February 20 2007, Villa cottage industry is very simple. Until then developed into the only retail company that working on “special gift from Batam”.
Starting with only one outlet that was founded on the hard work of the founder, the couple: Denni Delyandri and Selvi Nurlia. Then developed into 10 outlets in strategic locations in the city of Batam, Kek Pisang Villa made the first retail company, the largest and achievement-focus work by Typical market By Batam.
Kek Pisang Villa is owned CV. Creative Media Nation which is engaged in the field of retail businesses that focus work Special Gift market in Batam. Our main products produced are Kek Pisang and Cake Bingke. In addition to the above two main products, Kek Pisang Villa also has more than 200 items consignment products from various suppliers, including the products from around Batam and Riau Islands.
Kek Pisang Villa actively participated in exhibitions both Batam and Jakarta as promotion and increase brand awareness. Kek Pisang Villa also has a commitment to provide the best for consumers, employees and the surrounding environment. “Serving wholeheartedly” imparted to all employees as a basis for corporate culture and always coloring daily work activities.
- Making Kek Pisang Villa as brand Souvenirs Typical famous Batam in Indonesia and abroad.
- Making the company’s first, largest, achievement-focused and profitable working souvenirs typical of Batam.
- Team Happy, Happy Owner and Happy Customer.
- Make every tourist who visited Kek Pisang Villa Batam brought as souvenirs typical of Batam.
- Promote the brand naming Kek Pisang Villa positive for the community and tourists visiting Batam Batam to.
- Gaining recognition from the City Government and the Provincial Government that Kek Pisang Villa could be the By-by Typical Batam like Bika Ambon in Medan, Yogyakarta and Mpek Bakpia in-mpek in Palembang.
- Achieved the highest possible performance and took testimony of public figures to reinforce brand image.
- Working with stakeholders to achieve the goals set.
100% committed to the Vision, Mission, Corporate Culture, Corporate Regulations and Kek Pisang Villa recommend it to anyone as a By-by Typical Batam.
- RESPONSIBILITY. Responsible for all that I do and the results of what I do. Attempted to maximum and when it happens, show that we are people with big hearts and not run away from what we have done / are doing.
- HONESTY. Acknowledged, or give any information saying that according to the reality and truth.
- GOOD COMMUNICATION. I always say positive, say with a clear objective, responsible for what I am talking about, talked with polite and courteous, not gossiping.
- FOCUS. I always focused, energetic, attentive to whatever I do to generate defined goals.
- TEAM WORK. I do what my responsibility well to achieve a common goal, I am always willing to help if needed. Work together as a team to achieve maximum results.
- Jl. Imam Bonjol Blok F No. 51 Nagoya, Batam
- Phone: +62-778 458354
- Ruko Villa Mukakuning Blok A2 No. 10 Batu Aji, Batam
- Phone: +62-778 7375217
- Jl. Kemakmuran No. 2 Sei Panas Bengkong Batam
- Phone: +62-778 7876616
- Ruko Tiban Center Blok K No. 4 Sekupang, Batam
- Phone: +62-778 7353177
- Ruko Nusantara Golden Blok A No. 2&3 Batam Center
- Phone: +62-778 460573
- Jl. Pembangunan ( Samping Hotel 89 ) Penuin Batam
- Phone: +62-778 7818580
Hang Nadim Airport
- Gate 5-6 Airport Hang Nadim Batam
- Phone: +62-778 7855545
- Ruko Botania Garden Blok B2 No. 12 Batam Center
- Phone: +62-778 7431212
Or contact directly Kek Pisang Villa using below form.