[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]BCS Mall Batam (Batam City Square), located in the center of the city, Bunga Raya Street, Baloi, Batam – Indonesia. Bunga Raya Street is one of the main streets in Batam city which have heavy traffic every day. The presence of BCS Mall is at the meeting of two roads, namely Jalan Bunga Raya and Jalan Penuin. Penuin road is a busy trading area, dense with activity every day, because this area is tourism area. You can see many tourist everyday here, because every tour and travel service, include Penuin and BCS Mall Batam as their itinerary. As of shopping centers, recreation and entertainment, BCS Mall Batam stood in the middle of a busy commercial locations visited by the city of Batam.
How to get to BCS Mall Batam
With the strategic location, it is not too difficult to reach here. Public transportation are available from any direction.
- From Batam Center, it would take around 10 to 15 minutes. If you come from Batam Center International Ferry Terminal, just take taxy and told the driver yo want to go to BCS Mall. But, if you want to take public transportation, there is a bus with blue color, called “Bimbar”, their route is passing BCS Mall.
- From Nagoya, it is only 5 to 10 minutes driving or by a taxy.
- If you coming from Harbour Bay International Ferry terminal, it will take 10 minutes by taxy, there is rare public transportation from here.
- From Sekupang, it will be take approximately 20 minutes to reach BCS, with a taxy.
What is inside
BCS Mall Batam is in collaboration with major tenants to meet the needs and desires of the city of Batam, there are Golden Truly Dept Store, JC Supermarket, Gramedia Bookstore, KFC, Cinema 21, and many restaurant inside.
In addition, the completeness of the BCS Mall is also met by Electronics Solutions, Bowling, Billyard and Games Centre, which presents a Children’s Fantasy World Children Playground, Video Games, Restaurant, Food Court, the Internet Zone, and many more tenants who make the BCS Fashion Mall as one barometer of fashion trends in Batam.
You can catch a movie there for Rp.25.000 to Rp35.000, depend on what day. The mall also has karaoke, lounge, Timezone arcade, bowling and slot machines.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Additional Information” tab_id=”1435670862005-4b3056hd-d08k”][vc_gmaps link=”#E-8_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”][vc_column_text]
- Address: Jl. Bunga Raya, Batu Selicin, Lubuk Baja, Kota Batam, Kepulauan Riau
- Official website: http://www.bcsmall.com
- Trip Advisor review: go to Trip Advisor
- Phone: +62 778 743 550
- Opening hours: 10 AM to 10 PM
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Nearest POI” tab_id=”1461230866578-dhg7acf0-7328″][vc_column_text]
- 1st Factory Outlet1st Factory Outlet
- Nagoya Hill: Shopping Tour in Batam Largest Mall
- First Choice Spa Batam
- Reborn Spa BCS
- Vihara Samudra Dharma
- The Modern Mosque Jabal Arafah Batam
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Nearest Hotels” tab_id=”1461230863245-0d7g7cce-e7ua”][vc_column_text]
- I Hotel Baloi Batam
- The BCC Hotel and Residence Batam
- Gideon Hotel Batam
- Batam City Hotel
- 89 Hotel Batam
- Swiss Inn Batam
- Nagoya Mansion Hotel and Residence Batam
- Da Vienna Boutique Hotel
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Nearest Restaurant” tab_id=”1461231412299-c8a9eaa3-57d3″][vc_column_text]
Aside of many restaurant inside the mall, here are the list of nearest restaurant from BCS Mall.
- Teras Cafe
- Sushi Tei
- Gulai Kikil di RM Salero Basamo
- Kaiten Sushi
- Sudut Kota – Indonesian Food
- Arafah Kopitiam